- Difficult or impractical to coerce or get a handle on forcibly: incoercible rebel leaders.
- never to be coerced; incompetent at being compelled or forced.
- Not capable to be reduced to fluid form by force.
- that can't be confined in, or omitted from, vessels, like ordinary fluids, gases, etc.; stated of heat, light, electricity, etc.
- Not to be coerced; incapable of being compelled or required.
- unable of being paid off into the form of a liquid by stress; -- stated of any gasoline above its important heat.
- that may note be restricted in, or excluded from, vessels, like ordinary fluids, fumes, etc.; -- stated for the imponderable fluids, heat, light, electricity, etc.
- to not ever be coerced or compelled; incompetent at being constrained or forced.
- In physics, incompetent at being reduced to a liquid kind by any quantity of pressure. Certain gases were formerly supposed to have this property. See fuel.
- In real:
- incompetent at decrease to concrete condition by force: placed on forms of energy, particularly temperature and electricity, once they had been looked at as excessively subtile liquids.
Sentence for "incoercible"
Synonym for "incoercible"
Variant for "incoercible"