- Alternative spelling of enclosure.
- The act of inclosing; the state of being inclosed, shut-up, or encompassed; the separation of land from typical ground by a fence.
- what is inclosed or placed within something; anything contained; a space inclosed or fenced up.
- whatever incloses; a barrier or fence.
- The work of inclosing, or even the condition to be inclosed.
- The split and appropriation of land by way of a fence; hence, the appropriation of things typical; reduction to exclusive control.
- what incloses; anything that environs, encompasses, or incloses within restrictions.
- whatever is inclosed or shut in;a area or an object encircled or enveloped. Particularly
- A tract of land-surrounded by a fence, hedge, or equivalent defense, with such fence or hedge.
- A letter or paper inclosed with another in an envelop. See Inclose, 2.
- the act of enclosing something inside something different
- some thing (usually a supporting document) this is certainly enclosed in an envelope with a covering page
- Definition for "inclosure"
- Sentence for "inclosure"
- In another inclosure was the commencement…
- View More
- Rhyme for "inclosure"
- Hypernym for "inclosure"
- Cross Reference for "inclosure"
- Same Context for "inclosure"