- a musical instrument accustomed figure out the angle associated with earth's magnetic area according towards horizontal airplane.
- a guitar for showing the tendency of an aircraft or ship in accordance with the horizontal.
- See clinometer.
- a guitar that displays the angle of an aircraft in accordance with the horizon
- An instrument that measures magnetic dip; a dip circle
- A surveying tool that measures sides of desire or elevation; a clinometer
- In magnetism, an apparatus for determining the straight element of the earth's magnetic power.
- a guitar for ascertaining the pitch of an embankment; a clinometer or batter-level.
- a guitar utilized by surveyors being determine an angle of desire or height
- a musical instrument showing the perspective that an aircraft makes with the horizon
- a measuring tool for calculating the angle of magnetized dip (as from an airplane)
Sentence for "inclinometer"
Hypernym for "inclinometer"
Cross Reference for "inclinometer"