- an airplane set at an angle towards horizontal, specially a straightforward device regularly raise or reduced a load by rolling or sliding.
- One of the quick machines; a sloping surface particularly a ramp such that an object are raised with less effort than being raised vertically.
- a straightforward device for elevating things; comprises of airplane surface which makes an acute perspective with the horizontal
- An inclined percentage of track, which trains or boats tend to be raised or decreased in one amount to a different.
- Definition for "inclined plane"
- an airplane set at an angle towards horizontal,…
- View More
- Hyponym for "inclined plane"
- Hypernym for "inclined plane"
- Cross Reference for "inclined plane"