- Having a specified tendency or personality; inclined: inclinable to laziness.
- Favorably disposed; amenable: inclinable to the urgings.
- Capable of being inclined.
- Leaning; tending.
- Having a propensity of will or experience; tilting in disposition; disposed; propense.
- Having a mental bent or tendency in a specific way; inclined; notably disposed: as, a mind inclinable to truth.
- with the capacity of becoming inclined.
- Definition for "inclinable"
- Having a specified tendency or personality; inclined: inclinable…
- View More
- Sentence for "inclinable"
- Synonym for "inclinable"
- Same Context for "inclinable"