- The act or a case of inciting; stimulation.
- Something that incites.
- The work of inciting or moving to activity.
- a thing that incites to activity; a stimulus or motivation.
- The act of inciting or going to action.
- That which incites to action; that which rouses or prompts; incitement; motive; incentive.
- The work of inciting or going to activity; incitement.
- what incites to action; what rouses or prompts; incitement; motive; incentive.
- a thing that incites or provokes; a means of arousing or stirring to activity
- an act of urging on or spurring on or rousing to action or instigating
Sentence for "incitation"
Synonym for "incitation"
Hypernym for "incitation"
Same Context for "incitation"