- Penetrating, clear, and razor-sharp, as with procedure or appearance: an incisive mind; incisive responses.
- rapidly proceeding to wisdom and powerful in appearance; definitive; forthright.
- Intelligently analytical and brief.
- obtaining the top-notch incising, cutting, or acute, as with a-sharp instrument; razor-sharp; intense; sarcastic; biting.
- Of or regarding the incisors.
- obtaining the top-notch incising, cutting, or acute, just like a sharp instrument; cutting
- Of or related to the incisors; incisor.
- plainly and succinctly claimed, with acute insight into the problem at hand.
- having or showing power to recognize or draw good distinctions
- ideal for cutting or piercing
- obtaining the quality of cutting into or dividing the substance of any such thing; cutting, or useful for cutting: as, the incisive teeth.
- Figuratively, greatly and demonstrably expressive; penetrating; trenchant; razor-sharp; acute.
- obtaining the energy of splitting up or dissolving viscid or coagulated humors.
- In structure and zoology: getting the character, function, or situation of an incisor tooth; incisorial.
- Pertaining in any way to an incisor; situated near incisors; containing incisors: similar to premaxillary or intermaxillary and prepalatine.
- In entomology, the incisive edge of the mandible of a beetle. See incisive side, above.
- Definition for "incisive"
- Penetrating, clear, and razor-sharp, as with procedure or…
- View More
- Sentence for "incisive"
- Where this assemblage of impressive objects…
- View More
- Synonym for "incisive"
- Phrases for "incisive"
- Rhyme for "incisive"
- Cross Reference for "incisive"
- Equivalent for "incisive"
- Form for "incisive"
- Same Context for "incisive"
- Urban Dictionary for "incisive"