- Cut into a surface; engraved.
- made out of or just as if with a-sharp tool.
- Deeply and dramatically cut: the incised margin of a leaf.
- cut-in; created; imprinted.
- Having deep and razor-sharp notches, as a leaf or a petal.
- cut or impressed into a surface
- sharply and deeply indented
- slice into with a sharp tool
- Simple past tight and past participle of incise.
- Cut; caused by cutting: as, an incised injury.
- In botany and entomology, showing up just as if cut; having limited slits or notches, as an oak-leaf or an insect's wing.
- Definition for "incised"
- Sentence for "incised"
- Bending down, Nicholas examined a word…
- View More
- Synonym for "incised"
- Rhyme for "incised"
- Cross Reference for "incised"
- Equivalent for "incised"
- Verb Stem for "incised"