- The emission of visible light by a hot object.
- The light emitted by an incandescent object.
- A high level of emotion, strength, or brilliance.
- the emission of noticeable light by a hot human anatomy
- the light so emitted
- great emotion, particularly anger
- A white temperature, or perhaps the glowing or luminous whiteness of a body brought on by intense heat.
- the healthiness of being incandescent; radiant temperature. Rarely candescence.
- the sensation of light emission by a body as its heat is raised
- light from temperature
Sentence for "incandescence"
Synonym for "incandescence"
Hypernym for "incandescence"
Same Context for "incandescence"