Definition for "inarticulate"
- Uttered without using normal words or syllables; incomprehensible…
Sentence for "inarticulate"
- Being ill-informed, uneducated, and inarticulate is…
Phrases for "inarticulate"
Rhyme for "inarticulate"
Equivalent for "inarticulate"
Same Context for "inarticulate"
- Uttered without using normal words or syllables; incomprehensible as address or language: "a-cry . . . that . . . sank into an inarticulate whine” ( Jack London).
- Unable to speak; speechless: inarticulate with astonishment.
- struggling to consult quality or eloquence: an inarticulate debater.
- Going unexpressed: inarticulate sadness.
- Biology without having joints or portions.
- maybe not articulated in regular terms
- struggling to consult any quality
- devoid of joints or other articulations
- maybe not uttered with articulation or intelligible distinctness, as address or terms.
- Not jointed or articulated; having no distinct body sections.
- Without a hinge; -- said of an order (Inarticulata or Ecardines) of brachiopods.
- Incapable of articulating.
- not capable of revealing a person's some ideas or feelings clearly.
- without or deprived of this utilization of message or words
- In structure and zoology, not articulated; having no articulation or joint; particularly, of or with respect to the Inarticulata; lyopomatous; ecardinal.
- perhaps not articulate; perhaps not uttered or emitted with expressive or intelligible modulations, as sounds or address; maybe not distinct or with distinction of syllables.
- Not articulating or speaking; not capable of expressing thought in message.