- Inappropriate: an inapt remark.
- Inept: inapt management of this project.
- Unapt; maybe not likely; unsuitable; inept.
- Unapt; perhaps not apt; improper; inept.
- perhaps not elegant or elegant in expression
- maybe not likely in type or character; ill adapted towards the purpose or occasion; unsuitable; unfit or skilled: because, people inapt for a particular service.
- perhaps not apt in action or way; not ready or skilful; lifeless; slow; embarrassing; unhandy: since, an inapt student or workman. Also unapt. See inept.
Sentence for "inapt"
Synonym for "inapt"
Phrases for "inapt"
Equivalent for "inapt"
Same Context for "inapt"