- also tiny to be noticed or make a significant difference; minimal: inappreciable variations in temperature.
- insignificant, undetectable, not able to be observed
- maybe not appreciable; too little to be sensed; not capable of becoming duly respected or expected.
- too little which will make a big change
- perhaps not appreciable; to not be valued or expected; therefore, of no consequence.
Definition for "inappreciable"
Sentence for "inappreciable"
Equivalent for "inappreciable"
Same Context for "inappreciable"