- over and over repeatedly in the exact same or closely related shares: to reproduce pigs in-and-in.
- a classic online game played with four dice, a double being named "in" and two doubles as "in-and-in".
- a vintage online game enjoyed four dice. In signified a doublet, or two dice alike; in-and-in, either two increases, or the four dice alike.
- An old betting game played by 2 or 3 persons with four dice, every person having a box.
- placed on breeding from a male and feminine of the identical parentage. See under reproduction.
- From pets of the same parentage; from creatures closely related by bloodstream: as, to reproduce in-and-in.
- With constant relationship of any kind.
Sentence for "in-and-in"
- The 'natives' are a heterogenous mixture…
Variant for "in-and-in"