- in initial place.
- with its initial position or spot
- In its all-natural or initial place or place; in place; -- said specif., in geology, of a rock, soil, or fossil, when into the situation where it was originally created or deposited.
- with its initial place; perhaps not expanding beyond the spot of origin; localized and undisturbed.
- in the original or natural spot or web site
- with its initial place or place
- In its web site or place; with its original or proper location; set up; when you look at the place which it occupied at the time it absolutely was formed or (in these are artificial constructions) built: in geological use applied to a mass of rock that is with its appropriate location, as part of the development that it belongs, whether stratified or unstratified.
Medical Dictionary for "in situ"
- In the typical location. An in…
- View More