- In potential although not in most cases.
- in possibility, having a possible to exist, in prospective yet not in fact, (contradistinguished by in esse)
- in possibility, having a potential to occur, in prospective however in fact, (contradistinguished by in esse)
- In chance; feasible, but not however around or started to pass; -- contradistinguished from in esse.
- See In posse into the Vocabulary.
- In a potential condition to be; not yet really present, but willing to come right into presence when specific problems tend to be fulfilled.
Antonym for "in posse"
Cross Reference for "in posse"