- Ready, prepared; organized; tidy.
- according to the procedural rules governing formal meetings of a deliberative human body.
- Appropriate, worthwhile.
- in a situation of appropriate ability or preparation or arrangement
- Emphasizes that here are some may be the intent behind the preceding.
- Emphasizes that what follows is the reason for the preceding.
- In series.
- Definition for "in order"
- Quotes for "in order"
- "You have to have sympathy for…"
- View More
- Equivalent for "in order"
- Etymologically Related for "in order"
- Form for "in order"