- In a sequence.
- Ready, prepared; organized; tidy.
- according to the procedural rules governing formal meetings of a deliberative human body.
- Appropriate, worthwhile.
- in a situation of appropriate ability or preparation or arrangement
- Emphasizes that here are some may be the intent behind the preceding.
- Emphasizes that what follows is the reason for the preceding.
- In series.
Quotes for "in order"
- "You have to have sympathy for…"
Equivalent for "in order"
Etymologically Related for "in order"
Form for "in order"