- the grade of becoming improvident; wish of foresight or thrift.
- The quality of becoming improvident; insufficient foresight or thrift.
- the grade of becoming improvident; not enough providence or foresight; thriftlessness.
- Synonyms Imprudence, negligence, thoughtlessness, shiftlessness, unthrift. See knowledge.
- insufficient prudence and care by some body into the management of resources
Sentence for "improvidence"
- But, unfortunately, that improvidence which is…
Hyponym for "improvidence"
Hypernym for "improvidence"
Same Context for "improvidence"