- Of, relating to, or exercising impressionism.
- Of, regarding, or predicated on effect instead of reason or fact: impressionistic thoughts of early youth.
- related to or described as impressionism.
- According to impression in the place of reason or fact; centered on trying to impress a person versus attempting for accuracy.
- of or relating to or predicated on an impression in place of on realities or reasoning
- regarding or characteristic of Impressionism
- Of or pertaining to the impressionists; characterized by impressionism.
Sentence for "impressionistic"
Phrases for "impressionistic"
Rhyme for "impressionistic"
Same Context for "impressionistic"