- maybe not at the mercy of prescription: absolute, inalienable.
- unable to be lost or weakened by neglect, by disuse, or because of the statements of some other founded on prescription; -- of rights.
- Not derived from, or dependent on, additional authority; self-evidencing; obvious.
- maybe not founded on prescription; existing separately of legislation or meeting; perhaps not justly to-be broken or taken away. Additionally imprescribable.
Sentence for "imprescriptible"
- It is limited by no "imprescriptible"…
Synonym for "imprescriptible"
Same Context for "imprescriptible"