- The activity of impoverishing someone.
- The state to be impoverished.
- The work of impoverishing, and/or state to be impoverished; reduction to impoverishment.
- The work of impoverishing, and/or state of being impoverished; a reducing to indigence; reduced total of vigor, ability, virility, etc.; deterioration.
- hawaii of getting minimal cash and couple of or no material belongings
- the work of creating somebody poor
Sentence for "impoverishment"
- One must guard against the misinterpretation…
Hypernym for "impoverishment"
Same Context for "impoverishment"