- Not smart or expedient; perhaps not politic: an impolitic method of a sensitive problem.
- Not relative to great plan; unwise, inexpedient; unadvisable.
- maybe not politic; contrary to, or wanting in, plan; unwise; imprudent; indiscreet; inexpedient.
- not politic
- Not politic; not conforming to or perhaps in conformity with good policy; inexpedient; injudicious: since, an impolitic ruler, law, or measure.
- Definition for "impolitic"
- Not smart or expedient; perhaps not politic: an…
- View More
- Sentence for "impolitic"
- Synonym for "impolitic"
- Equivalent for "impolitic"
- Same Context for "impolitic"