- A function whose regards to the adjustable is given by an equation which is why the event has not been fixed explicitly. Including, inside equation x2 + y2 = 1, y is an implicit purpose of x.
- Any purpose which is not created in a way that the value is directly calculated from the separate adjustable
- a quantity whoever reference to the variable is expressed ultimately by an equation; thus, y in equation x2 + y2 = 100 is an implicit purpose of x.
- Definition for "implicit function"
- A function whose regards to the adjustable is…
- View More
- Etymologically Related for "implicit function"