- A contagious microbial epidermis infection, typically of kids, which characterized by the eruption of superficial pustules and formation of dense yellowish crusts, frequently in the face.
- A contagious microbial skin disease developing pustules and yellowish crusty sores, chiefly on the face and hands. It's quite common in children and disease is frequently through cuts or pest bites.
- A cutaneous, pustular eruption, not attended with temperature; generally, some sort of eczema with pustulation.
- In med.,a title previously directed at various pustular eruptions, at present usually retained within the designation of two conditions, impetigo contagiosa and impetigo herpetiformis.
- a really infectious illness of the skin; typical in kids; localized redness develops into tiny sores that gradually crust and erode
- Definition for "impetigo"
- A contagious microbial epidermis infection, typically of kids,…
- View More
- Sentence for "impetigo"
- The two-time Hall County spelling champion…
- View More
- Phrases for "impetigo"
- Hypernym for "impetigo"
- Form for "impetigo"
- Same Context for "impetigo"
- Urban Dictionary for "impetigo"