- the product quality or condition to be impertinent, particularly:
- An impertinent work or statement.
- decreased pertinence; irrelevance.
- An instance with this; a minute to be impertinent.
- the simple fact or personality to be out-of-place; inappropriateness.
- The condition or quality of becoming impertinent; absence of pertinence, or of adaptedness; irrelevance; unfitness.
- Conduct or language unbecoming the individual, the community, or the conditions; rudeness; incivility.
- That which is impertinent; something out-of-place, or of no value.
- the situation or top-notch being impertinent or unimportant; the health of not being appropriate towards matter in hand; irrelevance.
- That which is impertinent; that which is unimportant or out of place, such as message, composing, or ways.
- Conduct unbecoming the person, community, conditions, etc.; incivility; presumption; forwardness.
- in-law, matter (especially in a pleading or an affidavit) which is immaterial in material, and from prolixity or extent can be so inconvenient on make its existence objectionable.
- an impudent declaration
- the characteristic of being rude and impertinent; inclined to simply take liberties
- unacceptable playfulness
- To treat with impertinence, rudeness, or incivility; affect as with impertinence.
Sentence for "impertinence"
Synonym for "impertinence"
Hypernym for "impertinence"
Same Context for "impertinence"