- Of, regarding, or becoming the aspect that expresses the action denoted by the verb without reference to its start or completion.
- of or relating to the imperfective aspect
- The imperfective aspect.
- An imperfective verb kind.
- A verb having an imperfective kind.
- the imperfective aspect, or a verb having this aspect
- aspect without regard to the start or conclusion of the action for the verb
- Serving to state action not completed (either continuous or repeated at various times): applied to an application or ‘aspect’ for the Slavic verb.
Sentence for "imperfective"
- The "imperfective" is where nothing definitely…
Antonym for "imperfective"
Hypernym for "imperfective"
Form for "imperfective"