- one which impels, as a rotating device familiar with force a fluid in a desired way under some pressure.
- A rotor or rotor knife.
- something that or somebody who impels, often a part of a pump.
- one that, or what, impels.
- one that or what impels.
- Specifically, the revolving wheel or pumping element of a centrifugal fan or pump.
- the knife of a rotor (as in the compressor of a jet motor)
- Definition for "impeller"
- one which impels, as a rotating device familiar…
- View More
- Sentence for "impeller"
- Hypernym for "impeller"
- Etymologically Related for "impeller"
- Same Context for "impeller"