- To enclose with or as if with a paste or crust.
- To paint through the use of dense levels of pigment.
- To knead; in order to make into paste; to concrete.
- To put color on fabric by uniting all of them skillfully together. Cf. Impasto.
- To knead; to make into paste; to concrete.
- To put color on canvas by uniting all of them skillfully collectively. See impasto.
- In order to make into paste; knead.
- In painting, to lay on thickly and boldly the colors of.
- Definition for "impaste"
- Verb Forms for "impaste"
- Variant for "impaste"