- Not susceptible to suffering, discomfort, or damage.
- Unfeeling; impassive.
- Unable to experience, or feel discomfort.
- not able to feel feeling; impassive.
- Incapable of enduring damage or detriment.
- incompetent at putting up with; inaccessible to harm or discomfort; not to be moved or relocated to passion or sympathy; unfeeling, or perhaps not showing sensation; without feeling.
- not capable of putting up with; insensible to pain or harm.
- to not be relocated to passion or sympathy; having or exhibiting no feeling.
Sentence for "impassible"
Phrases for "impassible"
Same Context for "impassible"