- To give a share of; bestow: impart a subtle flavor; share some guidance.
- To make known; disclose: persuaded to impart the trick.
- to pass through in; transfer: imparts forward movement.
- To bestow a share or part of; to provide, grant, or communicate; to allow another to partake in
- To obtain a share of; to partake of.
- To communicate the knowledge of; to make known; to show by words or tokens; to tell; to disclose.
- To communicate the ability of; to make understood; showing by words or tokens; to inform; to disclose.
- to put up a conference or assessment.
- bestow a good on
- transmit (understanding or abilities)
- transfer or serve as the method for transmission
- to provide a part or share.
- to put on a conference or consultation.
- to offer component in; grant a share or portion of.
- To communicate; give.
- To component; share; divide; parcel out: followed by with.
- To communicate understanding of; make known; program by words or tokens.
- To be a part of; partake of; share.
- Synonyms and Communicate, Impart (see communicate), unveil, disclose, discover, divulge.
- to provide a component or share; make a dispensation or present.
- anything unequal to a different with which its associated.
- Definition for "impart"
- To give a share of; bestow: impart a…
- View More
- Sentence for "impart"
- Quotes for "impart"
- "I do think we know that…"
- View More
- Synonym for "impart"
- Verb Forms for "impart"
- Phrases for "impart"
- Rhyme for "impart"
- Urban Dictionary for "impart"