- Inequality; disparity; disproportion; difference of degree, position, quality, number, etc.
- Lack of contrast, communication, or suitableness; incongruity.
- Indivisibility into equal components; oddness.
- Want of parity, equivalence, or correspondence; inequality; disproportion; huge difference of level, position, excellence, amount, volume, etc.; quantitative diversity.
- Numerical unevenness; indivisibility into two equal portions.
Definition for "imparity"
Sentence for "imparity"
Synonym for "imparity"