- The work of torturing or carrying out some body by impaling them on a-sharp stake.
- The joining of two coats of arms on one guard.
- The act of impaling, or perhaps the state of being impaled.
- An inclosing by stakes or pales, or the room so inclosed.
- whatever hedges in; inclosure.
- The unit of a shield palewise, or by a vertical range, esp. for the purpose of placing side by side the hands of husband and wife. See Impale, 3.
- The act of impaling, or placing to death by operating a stake through the body.
- The act of inclosing with stakes, or paling.
- A paling or hedge; an inclosure; ergo, a floral inclosure or flower-cup.
- A piece of floor inclosed by pales; an inclosed space.
- In heraldry, the marshaling side by side of two escutcheons combined in one. See impale
- the work of piercing with a sharpened risk as a type of discipline or torture
- Definition for "impalement"
- The work of torturing or carrying out some…
- View More
- Sentence for "impalement"
- The public "impalement" of adulterers, especially…
- View More
- Synonym for "impalement"
- Hypernym for "impalement"
- Same Context for "impalement"
- Variant for "impalement"