- compression; the packing together of free matter
- something packed collectively tightly; quite a few densely-packed matter
- a solid, immobile majority of stool
- The driving of just one fragment of bone tissue into another so your fragments are not movable upon each other.
- An immovable packing; (Med.), a lodgment of one thing in a strait or passage through of the body
- The work of impacting, or the condition to be impacted; close fixation.
- the health of being pressed closely collectively and securely fixed
- a condition for which feces are influenced when you look at the lower colon
- a disorder where a tooth is really crowded in its plug that it cannot appear ordinarily
- a sharp collision generated by striking or dashing against anything
Sentence for "impaction"
- Enterolith impaction, which is a common…
Hypernym for "impaction"
Same Context for "impaction"
Urban Dictionary for "impaction"