- The split and recognition of proteins centered on differences in electrical cost and reactivity with antibodies.
- A technique, making use of a combination of necessary protein electrophoresis and an antigen-antibody connection to separate mixtures of proteins and identify them
- electrophoresis to split up antigens and antibodies.
- electrophoresis to split up antigens and antibodies
Sentence for "immunoelectrophoresis"
- Diagnostic and prognostic significance of Pseudomonas…
Hypernym for "immunoelectrophoresis"
Cross Reference for "immunoelectrophoresis"