- The chemistry of immunologic phenomena, as of antigen-antibody responses.
- the research associated with framework of antibody particles (immunoglobulins) and of their ability to bind with antigens of diverse chemical structure
- The substance research of resistance.
- the field of biochemistry worried about chemical procedures in immunology (such as chemical studies of antigens and antibodies)
Sentence for "immunochemistry"
- By clarifying the principal chemical structure…
Hypernym for "immunochemistry"