- A laboratory strategy that makes use of the binding between an antigen and its homologous antibody in order to identify and quantify the particular antigen or antibody in an example.
- A test for existence of a substance using the reaction of an antibody to its antigen, utilizing the high selectivity of the different parts of biological resistant systems.
- recognition of a substance (especially a protein) by its action as an antigen
- Definition for "immunoassay"
- A laboratory strategy that makes use of the…
- View More
- Sentence for "immunoassay"
- Hyponym for "immunoassay"
- Hypernym for "immunoassay"
- Same Context for "immunoassay"