- To render protected.
- To produce immunity in, as by inoculation.
- Law To give immunity from prosecution: immunize a witness.
- In order to make someone or something immune to anything.
- To inoculate some one, as hence produce immunity from a disease.
- perform vaccinations or create resistance in by inoculation
- legislation: grant resistance from prosecution
- to create resistance in; render immune.
Sentence for "immunize"
Verb Forms for "immunize"
Phrases for "immunize"
Hypernym for "immunize"