- any one of different flowers, such as for example species of the genera Helichrysum, Xeranthemum, and Erythrina, having plants that retain their particular shape and shade whenever dried.
- Any of different papery blossoms, frequently dried out and used as decoration.
- A plant with a conspicuous, dried out, unwithering involucre, since the types of Antennaria, Helichrysum, Gomphrena, etc. See everlasting.
- anybody of this flowers generally called everlasting, or a wreath manufactured from such flowers.
- mostly widely cultivated species of everlasting plants having typically purple plants; south Europe to Iran; naturalized in other places
Sentence for "immortelle"
Hypernym for "immortelle"
Same Context for "immortelle"
Variant for "immortelle"