Definition for "immodest"
Sentence for "immodest"
Synonym for "immodest"
Equivalent for "immodest"
Same Context for "immodest"
- Offending against intimate mores in conduct or appearance; indecent: a bathing suit considered immodest by the residents.
- perhaps not precisely restrained in appearance or self-assertion; boastful: immodest statements in marketing advertising.
- without modesty; shameless.
- Not limited to because of bounds; immoderate.
- maybe not moderate; desiring inside book or restraint which decorum and decency need; indecent; indelicate; obscene; lewd
- offending against sexual mores in conduct or look
- having or showing an exaggerated viewpoint of your significance, capability, etc
- Not moderate as regards one's pretension or assertions; ahead; arrogant.
- Not moderate in conduct, utterance, or importance; wanting delicacy or propriety; particularly, showing lewdness of thought or sensation; indelicate; indecent.