- To submerge or go away completely in or like in a liquid.
- To dissapear by getting into any method, as a star to the light associated with the sunshine.
- To fade away by entering into any medium, as a star into the light regarding the sunlight.
- To plungel into, under, or within such a thing especially a fuid; to dip; to immerse. See immerse.
- To plunge into or under such a thing, particularly into a fluid; immerse.
- To disappear by stepping into any medium, as a star in to the light of sunlight, or the moon in to the shadow regarding the planet.
- Definition for "immerge"
- To submerge or go away completely in or…
- View More
- Sentence for "immerge"
- Synonym for "immerge"
- Verb Forms for "immerge"
- Form for "immerge"
- Variant for "immerge"