- Without an intermediary; directly: satisfied utilizing the events straight away active in the match.
- In a sudden manner; instantly or without delay.
- In an instantaneous way; without intervention of every other person or thing; proximately; straight; -- in opposition to mediately.
- Without interval of the time; immediately; quickly; instantly; simultaneously.
- when. Cf. Straight, 8, Note.
- immediately or doubt; without any time intervening
- near or close by
- bearing a sudden relation
- As soon as; straight: They phoned instantly they achieved residence.
- Indicates that the dependent clause defines something that takes place immediately after the independent clause's referent does.
- In a sudden manner; minus the input of anything; proximately; straight.
- Without lapse of the time; without delay; instantly.
- Synonyms Instantaneously, quickly, forthwith, straightway.
- Definition for "immediately"
- Sentence for "immediately"
- Quotes for "immediately"
- "I have faith the men and…"
- View More
- Synonym for "immediately"
- Phrases for "immediately"
- Variant for "immediately"