- some tiles or shingles that overlap such as the scales of a fish
- overlapping of levels of tissue in wound closing or correctional surgery
- a sedimentary deposition where little, flat rocks are tiled in identical direction in order that they overlap.
- An overlapping regarding the edges, that way of tiles or shingles; ergo, intricacy of structure; additionally, a pattern or design representing such a structure.
- their state to be imbricate; an overlapping associated with the edges (real or simulated), like this of tiles or shingles.
- Masonry laid in decorative designs, in stone of numerous colors, brick, terra-cotta, or a mix of these products.
- A hollow resembling compared to a gutter-tile.
- covering with a design for which one element addresses a part of another (just like tiles or shingles)
Definition for "imbrication"
- some tiles or shingles that overlap such as…
Sentence for "imbrication"
- Disney products specifically have been singled…
Hypernym for "imbrication"