- A lustrous black colored to brown titanium ore, essentially FeTiO3.
- A weakly magnetic dark-gray mineral present in metamorphic and igneous rocks; it's a mixed oxide of iron and titanium, FeTiO3
- Titanic metal. See menaccanite.
- A mineral of a black color and submetallic luster, consisting of the oxids of iron and titanium, and isomorphous with hematite.
- a weakly magnetic black colored mineral present metamorphic and plutonic rocks; an iron titanium oxide in crystalline kind; a source of titanium
Sentence for "ilmenite"
- The proposed titanium plant in Orissa…
Hypernym for "ilmenite"
Variant for "ilmenite"