- One that illuminates, specifically a tool for creating, concentrating, or showing light.
- person who illuminates manuscripts or any other objects.
- Agent noun of illuminate; one that illuminates; an explainer.
- One whose profession should decorate publications, specifically manuscripts, with miniatures, borders, etc. See illuminate, v. t., 3.
- A condenser or reflector of light in optical device; also, an illuminant.
- a person who or what illuminates or gives light; an all natural or synthetic source of light, actually or figuratively: as, sunlight could be the main illuminator.
- One who decorates manuscripts, publications, etc., with ornamental images, designs, letters, etc., when you look at the design called lighting.
- A lens or mirror in a microscope or any other optical tool for concentrating the light.
- A glass tile or floor-light.
- An apparatus for directing a beam of light upon some object, as in lighting areas of the body in surgical or health exams.
- a computer device for carrying a little electric light in to the mouth in examining tooth.
- Definition for "illuminator"
- One that illuminates, specifically a tool for creating,…
- View More
- Sentence for "illuminator"
- Cross Reference for "illuminator"
- Same Context for "illuminator"
- Variant for "illuminator"