- the healthiness of becoming not able to review and compose.
- An error, as in composing or address, created by or considered characteristic of 1 that is illiterate. See Usage Note at literate.
- the situation or top-notch being ignorant or unknowledgeable in a specific subject or industry: social illiteracy; clinical illiteracy.
- the shortcoming to see.
- The percentage of a population unable to review, usually given as a portion.
- A word, term, or grammatical turn considered to be characteristic of an illiterate individual.
- their state of being illiterate, or uneducated; lack of discovering, or understanding; ignorance; particularly, failure to read and write.
- an example of ignorance; a literary blunder.
- hawaii to be illiterate; lack of knowledge of letters; lack of training.
- a mistake in utilization of letters; a literal or a literary mistake.
- lack of knowledge resulting from maybe not reading
- an inability to read
- Definition for "illiteracy"
- the healthiness of becoming not able to review…
- View More
- Sentence for "illiteracy"
- Synonym for "illiteracy"
- Antonym for "illiteracy"
- Phrases for "illiteracy"
- Rhyme for "illiteracy"
- Hypernym for "illiteracy"
- Etymologically Related for "illiteracy"
- Same Context for "illiteracy"
- Urban Dictionary for "illiteracy"
- irriteraky is wen sumwun cant spull…
- View More