- Of, concerning, or for the nature of an illation.
- Expressing or preceding an inference. Applied of a word.
- Grammar Of, associated with, or being a grammatical situation suggesting motion toward or into in a few languages, like in Finnish Helsinkiin, "to Helsinki.”
- of, or regarding an illation
- of, or concerning the grammatical case that in some languages indicates movement toward or into anything
- associated with, dependent on, or denoting, illation; inferential; conclusive
- relating to or getting the nature of illation or inference
- resembling or influenced by or attained by inference
- expressing or preceding an inference
- A word or expression, eg for this reason or even for that explanation, that conveys an inference.
- See illation.
- Grammar The illative situation.
- Grammar A word or type within the illative situation.
- a word or phrase that expresses an inference (such as for instance therefore)
- an illation
- the illative situation, or a word if that's the case
- An illative particle, for, because.
- what denotes illation or inference.
- An illative particle.
- In grammar, the illative situation.
- concerning illation; attracting or capable draw inferences.
- Due to illation; inferential; inferred.
- Denoting an inference: as, an illative word or particle, as then and therefore.
- In grammar, noting the actual situation articulating movement into. See introessive.
- Definition for "illative"
- Of, concerning, or for the nature of an…
- View More
- Sentence for "illative"
- Synonym for "illative"
- Cross Reference for "illative"
- Equivalent for "illative"