- A gliding in; an immission or entrance of 1 thing into another.
- an abrupt lineage or assault.
- A gliding in; an immisson or entry of 1 thing into another; also, a-sudden descent or attack.
- A gliding in or into; entry as by permeation; increase: utilized specially associated with lineage for the Holy Spirit.
- motivation; divine increase.
- A falling on; beginning.
- to-fall or glide; to pass; -- typically followed by into.
- To pass, glide, or fall: typically accompanied by into.
Sentence for "illapse"
- Democritus says that dreams are formed…
Synonym for "illapse"
Form for "illapse"