- Having a disagreeable, irritable, or malevolent personality.
- Spiteful; nasty: an ill-natured retort.
- bad-tempered, cranky or malevolent
- Of habitual bad mood; having a distressing personality; surly; disagreeable; cross; peevish; fractious; crabbed; -- of men and women. Opposite of good-natured.
- Dictated by, or indicating, ill nature; spiteful.
- Intractable; maybe not yielding to culture.
- not to your preference; unpleasant; disagreeable. Opposite of agreeable.
- having an irritable and unpleasant disposition
- Having a poor nature or character.
- Having a poor temperament; churlish; crabbed; surly; spiteful: because, an ill-natured person.
- Indicating ill nature.
- Of uncertain mood; petulant; peevish; intractable.
Sentence for "ill-natured"
Synonym for "ill-natured"
Equivalent for "ill-natured"
Same Context for "ill-natured"