- Badly brought up; impolite and crude.
- maybe not thoroughbred; underbred. Used of pets.
- ill-mannered and unrefined due to a negative upbringing or education
- of bad type
- terribly informed or mentioned; impolite; incivil; rude. See Note under sick, adv.
- (of people) lacking in refinement or sophistication
- Badly mentioned; impolite; rude.
- defectively bred, as a mongrel puppy.
Sentence for "ill-bred"
- I apologized profusely and explained that…
Synonym for "ill-bred"
Equivalent for "ill-bred"
Same Context for "ill-bred"
Variant for "ill-bred"