- Performed, performed, or done without the advantage of wise counsel or mindful prior deliberation.
- done with no good thing about wise counsel or mindful deliberation, or completed with unwise advice
- without cautious previous deliberation or advice
- Resulting from bad advice; injudicious; looking after incorrect or injurious consequences: as, an ill-advised proceeding.
- Definition for "ill-advised"
- Performed, performed, or done without the advantage of…
- View More
- Sentence for "ill-advised"
- Phrases for "ill-advised"