- Surgical building of an artificial excretory starting through abdominal wall surface in to the ileum.
- The orifice created by these types of a surgical treatment.
- The medical operation of connecting the ileum towards stomach wall surface at a stoma (similar to a colostomy).
- In surgery, the synthesis of an artificial orifice to the ileum, as involving the jejunum additionally the ileum.
- medical procedure that creates an opening through the ileum through stomach wall surface to function as an anus; performed in instances of a cancerous colon or ulcerative colitis
Sentence for "ileostomy"
- The new plumbing was pretty bruised…
Hypernym for "ileostomy"
Medical Dictionary for "ileostomy"